The Cotswolds Escape event details
3 days of riding
Friday – Day 1 | Depart Twyford for Stow, Cotswolds. 112km with 950m ascent.
Saturday – Day 2 | Tour of the Cotswold Villages. 104km with 1600m ascent.
Sunday – Day 3 |Stow, Cotswolds to Twyford. 105km with 750m ascent.
What is included:
- 2 nights’ accommodation (based on twin sharing)
- 3 days riding
- Breakfast (Saturday, Sunday)
- Drinks (water & Coke) and Snacks in the support vehicle
- Support vehicle for every stage
- Recovery Drink on both days
- Event Photographs at no cost
- Bag transfer to and from Stow
- Full refund in the case of Covid cancellation.
The last 18 months have been really rather strange, not least of which because we haven’t been able to move around, and ride in exotic and inspiring places- it kind of seems like it should’ve been the last thing on our minds!
So, what better way to make life feel normal again than to head off for a weekend of riding, right here in our back yard!
The Bia Cotswolds Escape will take you through some of the top ten quintessential English villages, that will make you feel as though you’ve gone back in time. The peaceful, quiet country lanes that wander through this area of outstanding natural beauty will test you, but they will reward you more.
Bia Escapes are all about quiet time, in different places, with friends, riding your bike exploring magical places – spending the day riding your bike, making friends and drinking coffee! Let us capture your cycling imagination, and spoil you with great hospitality, service and exceptional riding.
What is not included:
- Insurances: Health, cancellation, travel
- Café stops/Lunch/Dinner