Cycling in paradise in the province of Girona, in a little piece of heaven called Banyoles. We’ve chosen Banyoles as it’s the serene and quiet retreat so many of us seek, as well as being the best start point to explore the surrounding roads, villages and climbs that the province of Girona has to offer. Can Campolier, a 17th Century estate, is our base for all nights, so you’re able to truly relax into your Spanish villa, making it home while you explore the quiet roads that surround the area on your bike.
Bia Escapes are all about quiet time, in different places, with friends, riding your bike exploring magical places. Let us capture your cycling imagination, and spoil you with great hospitality, service and exceptional riding.
Join a small group of like-minded people from all over the world as we tackle some of the best roads you’ll ever ride. Space is limited to 10 guests, so ensure you book your spot early.
Friday 21 April travel day
Saturday 22 April / Sunday 23 April / Monday 24 April / Tuesday 25 April
Tuesday 25 April
Dating back to the 17th century, Can Campolier is an historic Catalonian treasure. The current buildings have been carefully restored in 2018 to provide luxurious accommodation within the ancient stone walls. Located 1,5 kilometres from Lake Banyoles and 2 kilometres from the base of Rocacorba, all rides will depart from our base here.
What to bring:
- 3 sets of kit (washing facilities available, but not necessarily able to wash every day)
- Shoes (road and gravel)
- Rain jacket (full sleeve)
- Arm warmers
- Spares (tubes, tyre levers, multitool etc)
- On-bike food (including bottles, gels, energy bars etc)
- Weather can be changeable, so bring both warm clothes and cooler options for the afternoons/evenings.
- Casual attire for the evenings.
- Swimming costume
What is included:
- 4 nights’ accommodation (based on twin sharing)
- Transfers to and from Girona airport
- 4 days riding
- 4 Days Bike Rental
- Breakfast (Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday)
- Dinner (Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday) Including drinks (limited)
- Guided ride for each day
- Mechanical assistance (limited spares available at extra cost) at the villa
- Event Photographs at no cost
What is not included:
- Café stops during riding days
- Insurances: Health, cancellation, travel
- Travel to Spain (incl transfers to Can Campolier)
- Travel from Spain to home (incl transfer rom Can Campolier)