Join us in New Forest in the United Kingdom
Bia Escapes are all about quiet time, in different places, with friends, riding your bike exploring magical places. Let us capture your cycling imagination, and spoil you with great hospitality, service and exceptional riding.
Join a small group of like-minded people from all over the world as we tackle some of the best roads you’ll ever ride. Space is limited to 10 guests, so ensure you book your spot early.
If you’re concerned about training, don’t be. Once you’re confirmed, we’ll send you all the route details, what to expect as well as a personalised training program.
Following the UK Government guidelines on events with regards to the Covid-19 pandemic, all Bia events and rides are postponed until further notice.
The Bia New Forest Escape will take place later in the year, on a date yet to be confirmed.
The New Forest Escape details
3 days of riding (Friday to Sunday)
Ride from Maidenhead area to New Forest, via beautiful country lanes, stopping for coffee and cake along the way. Rolling terrain, easy pace.
Ride within the New Forest, taking in all that the area has to offer. Beautiful quiet lanes, ponies, donkeys, pigs and all other beauties. Coffee stop along the way.
Ride to the coast, coffee in Beautiful Bournemouth and back to the New Forest. Travel home as a group.
What is included:
- 2 nights’ accommodation (based on twin sharing)
- 3 days riding, including route planning & maps
- Breakfast ( Saturday, Sunday)
- Café stops during riding days
- Drinks (water & Coke) in the team support vehicle
- Support vehicle for each stage
- Photographs at no cost
- Transport there and back (you & your bike) incl. fuel/tolls
- Bia gift
- Laundry bag
- 10% Discount on Bia Merchandise
What is not included:
- Insurances: Health, cancellation, travel
- Travel from the UK to home (incl transfer from accommodation)
- Social activities not included in the program