Join us in the cyclists paradise in the province of Girona, in a little piece of heaven called Banyoles. We’ve chosen Banyoles as it’s the serene and quiet retreat so many of us seek, as well as being the best start point to explore the surrounding roads, villages and climbs that the province of Girona has to offer. Can Campolier, a 17th Century estate, is our base for all nights, so you’re able to truly relax into your Spanish villa, making it home while you explore the quiet roads that surround the area on your bike.
Bia Escapes are all about quiet time, in different places, with friends, riding your bike exploring magical places. Let us capture your cycling imagination, and spoil you with great hospitality, service and exceptional riding.
Join a small group of like-minded people from all over the world as we tackle some of the best roads you’ll ever ride. Space is limited to 10 guests, so ensure you book your spot early.
If you’re concerned about training, don’t be. Once you’re confirmed, we’ll send you all the route details, what to expect as well as a personalised training program.
The Banyoles Escape event details
4 days of riding
Notable climbs you will conquer:
- Sant Pere de Rodes (en route to the Costa Brava)
- La Mare de deu del Mont
- Els Angels
What is included:
- 4 nights’ accommodation (based on twin sharing)
- 4 days riding
- Breakfast (Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday)
- Dinner (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday) Including drinks (limited)
- Café stops during riding days
- Drinks (water & Coke) in the team support vehicle
- Support vehicle for every stage
- Essentials bag (to go in support vehicle each day)
- Personalised Branded ICE ID tag
- Mechanical assistance
- Protein recovery shakes
- Event Photographs at no cost
- Laundry bag
- 10% Discount on Bia Merchandise
What is not included:
- Insurances: Health, cancellation, travel
- Travel to Spain (incl transfers to chalet)
- Travel from Spain to home (incl transfer from accommodation)
- Social activities not included in the program