Join us on the trip of a lifetime, riding iconic mountains of the world’s biggest race, embracing ‘the power of I’, spending time doing what you love – riding your bike.
History is written in these mountains, every year, in the biggest bicycle race in the world. Immerse yourself in the magic of the Alps, escape to the mythical mountains that form the greatest backdrop for cyclists around the world. Escape with us while we capture your cycling imagination…And make life-long memories.
Bia Escapes are all about quiet time, in different places, with friends, riding your bike exploring magical places. Let us capture your cycling imagination, and spoil you with great hospitality, service and exceptional riding.
Join a small group of like-minded people from all over the world as we tackle some of the best climbs you’ll ever ride. Space is limited to 10 guests, so ensure you book your spot early.
If you’re concerned about training, don’t be. Once you’re confirmed, we’ll send you all the route details, what to expect as well as a personalized training program.
The Alpine Escape event details
4 days of riding
Notable climbs you will conquer:
- Col du Télégraphe
- Col du Galibier
- Lacets de Montvernier
- Col De Chaussy
- Col de la Madeleine
- Le Plagne
What is included:
- 5 nights’ accommodation (based on twin sharing)
- 4 days riding
- Breakfast (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- Dinner (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday) Including drinks (limited)
- Café stops during riding days
- Drinks (water & Coke) in the team support vehicle
- Support vehicle for every stage
- Essentials bag (to go in support vehicle each day)
- Personalised Branded ICE ID tag
- Mechanical assistance
- Protein recovery shakes
- Event Photographs at no cost
- Laundry bag
- 10% Discount on Bia Merchandise
What is not included:
- Insurances: Health, cancellation, travel
- Travel to France (incl transfers to chalet)
- Travel from France to home (incl transfer from chalet)
- Social activities not included in the program