Terms and Conditions
Bia is a brand owned and managed by holding company Harford Sports Promotions SA (Pty) Ltd. Harford Sports Promotions UK Ltd (HSP UK Ltd) is a subsidiary of Harford Sports Promotions SA (Pty) Ltd and holds the rights to operate Bia in the United Kingdom.
Harford Sports Promotions (Pty) Ltd
Registration Number: 2001/003146/07
Registered Address: Physical Address: 2nd Floor, Block A, Edenburg Terraces, 348 Rivonia Blvd, Cnr Rivonia Boulevard and 10th Ave, Rivonia, Johannesburg South Africa
Harford Sports Promotions UK Ltd
Company Number: 10230339
Registered in England and Wales
Registered address:7 Honey Lane, Hurley Maidenhead SL66RH
The term Bia or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All copyright is protected under national and international law. Any site content can only be reproduced or distributed with express written permission from Bia.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Online purchasing requires the provision of personal and credit card information by the purchaser, in order to complete the transaction. As part of the transaction, a fraud credit check will be performed by our provider. By submitting a payment, you grant permission for such checks to be processed as required.
- Orders are subject to stock availability at the time of purchase. If items are added to your basket, and the purchase is not completed at that time, it cannot be guaranteed that the items will be reserved for you until you return to complete the purchase. Only once payment is complete will the stock be reserved for your purchase.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Bia and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Bia. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Bia and HSP UK Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Property of HSP UK Limited. Copyright 2017