The Cotswold Escape event details
3 days of riding
Friday – Day 1 | Depart Twyford for Stow, Cotswolds. 112km with 950m ascent.
Saturday – Day 2 | Tour of the Cotswold Villages. 102km with 1500m ascent.
Sunday – Day 3 |Stow, Cotswolds to Twyford. 110km with 1500m ascent.
What is included:
- 2 nights’ accommodation (based on twin sharing)
- 3 days riding
- Breakfast (Saturday, Sunday)
- Drinks (water & Coke) and Snacks in the support vehicle
- Support vehicle for every stage
- Essential’s bag (to go in support vehicle each day)
- Recovery Drink on both days
- Event Photographs at no cost
- Laundry bag
- Bag transfer to and from Bourton
- Full refund in the case of Covid cancellation.
The last 18 months have been really rather strange, not least of which because we haven’t been able to move around, and ride in exotic and inspiring places- it kind of seems like it should’ve been the last thing on our minds!
So, what better way to make life feel normal again than to head off for a weekend of riding, right here in our back yard!
The Bia Cotswolds Escape will take you through some of the top ten quintessential English villages, that will make you feel as though you’ve gone back in time. The peaceful, quiet country lanes that wander through this area of outstanding natural beauty will test you, but they will reward you more.
Bia Escapes are all about quiet time, in different places, with friends, riding your bike exploring magical places – spending the day riding your bike, making friends and drinking coffee! Let us capture your cycling imagination, and spoil you with great hospitality, service and exceptional riding.
If you’re concerned about training, don’t be. Once you’re confirmed, we’ll send you all the route details, what to expect and can even help you with a training program.
What is not included:
- Insurances: Health, cancellation, travel
- Café stops/Lunch/Dinner